Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is proud to offer a wide range of medicines across 12 therapeutic areas, to treat both widespread and rare conditions, both isolated and common medical needs.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Janssen markets a leading medication in the treatment of
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) a common condition characterized by symptoms
including inattentive, impulsive, and hyperactive behaviors.
Janssen markets an oral anticoagulant to help manage the following blood clot–related conditions.
- Stroke risk in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
- Treatment and Secondary Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Deep Vein Thrombosis and Subsequent Pulmonary Embolism risk in patients undergoing knee or hip replacement surgery
For the products of Ortho Dermatologics, click here: http://orthodermatologics.com/
Janssen markets a once-daily, oral sodium glucose cotransporter2 (SGLT2) inhibitors medication for the treatment of adults with metabolics
Janssen markets internal-medicine products for acid reflux disease and infectious diseases.
- Acid Reflux is a disease that occurs when stomach acid regularly escapes into the esophagus, often causing heartburn
- Infectious Diseases are caused by microscopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and animal parasites that enter and multiply in the body1
From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record for developing and marketing treatments for mental illnesses:
- Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness characterized by a dysfunction of the thinking process, such as hallucinations and delusions, and withdrawal from the outside world
- Bipolar I disorder is a serious mental illness involving changes in mood and energy
Janssen has products for Alzheimer’s disease and epilepsy, in addition to migraine prevention and treatment:
- Alzheimer’s Disease is a slow, progressive brain disease with cognitive and behavioral symptoms
- Epilepsy is a disorder involving recurring seizures without specific trigger or cause
- Migraine occurs with the presence of repeated attacks of mild to severe headache
- Pain is a condition with wide-ranging symptoms – from mild to severe, from acute to chronic. Janssen offers many pain treatments
Janssen is devoted to addressing some of the important and unique healthcare needs that women face. We market birth control products as well as a product for interstitial cystitis.
- Birth Control is an important decision for women to evaluate and discuss with their healthcare professional
- Bladder Health is an often under-recognized issue that some women face. We market a product for Interstitial Cystitis (also known as IC or Painful Bladder Syndrome), a chronic, yet treatable, inflammatory condition of the bladder